Sunday, July 10, 2011

FictionPress.com

I created an account so I can now write originals.
I think that my highest writing potential is to write alright fanfictions. I'm getting better at writing, but I'm not great. So, writing on FictionPress may open some doors for me, maybe. :)
I just wanted to share, and haven't updated in awhile.
Keep reading Moonstruck Souls and I should be starting a new fiction after this one is over, I have a few to choose from but I think I'm going to write 'Don't Open Until Dooms Day.' Its a story I've outlined and been thinking about. It's Alice getting married and making everyone miserable while Edward and Bella met because Alice wants her wedding dance to be a choreographed tango routine and Edward and Bella are paired up.

1 comments:

Lish said...

Hey! Just dropping by to tell you I'm LOVING Karma's a witch right now. It's my fanfic fav.

Post a Comment